Here is a sample of contract specialist resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a contract specialist.
The contract specialist position is responsible for performing contract assignments in support of local or centralized procurement activity or in the audit/review of that activity. Solicits bids to procure a variety of required goods and services and negotiates and administers contracts. supports a multi-year business process services contract CGI Federal has with a local housing authority that is aligned with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Accordingly, the Contract Specialist is responsible for managing a portfolio of assisted housing contracts to ensure the accurate and timely completion of all required tasks, which may include the following depending on business need:
- Perform detailed reconciliation of payments to property owners;
- Renew expired contracts;
- Maintain positive relations with owners, residents and their representatives, neighborhood groups and local governments;
- Perform rent adjustments including budget analysis;
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Contract Specialist Resume
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Financial Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Time Management.
Contract Specialist Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Detailed-Oriented Contract Specialist with extensive experience working on the local and state federal government. Involve in the preparation and evaluation of a wide range of different types of contract. Supervise staff of contract specialist at a major federal agency.
- High proficient in contract law
- Detailed Oriented
- Excellent legal writer
- Effective speaker
- Efficient analyst
- Effective team leader
ABC INC, RALEIGH, NC (20xx – Present)
- Liaise with senior management and underwriter on contract issues company standard.
- Handle the tasks of reviewing, updating and maintaining contract documents for 12 associates.
- Contribute to inside sales team growth by assisting in interview and candidates selection process. With team surpassing $1 million in first year.
- Supervise inventory control of approximately 3,000. Save approximately 9% on annual budget.
- Prepare contractual provision administering contract proposals.
- Prepare negotiation specifications and bids to plan and accomplish the set goals.
- Serve as a contract specialist for Office of Contracting and Procurement, in solicitation analysis, negotiation, awarding and administration of Groups of Contract.
XYZ SOLUTIONS, RALEIGH, NC (20xx – 20xx)
- Participated in negotiation on contracting matter with internal associates & external clients as needed in generating revenue and contributing to team success.
- Experienced with various types of contracts (IDIQ. T&M, CPFF, FFP).
- Assisted with CPSR review and audit process.
- Fасilitаtеd alignment with еxiѕting operating рrосеdurеѕ by intеrnаl раrtnеrѕ bу rеviеwing аnd diѕсuѕѕing contract iѕѕuеѕ аnd оbtаining appropriate mаnаgеmеnt аррrоvаl аѕ rеquirеd.
XXX PROTECTION AGENCY, WASHINGTON, DC (20xx – 20xx)
- Drafted wide array of contract, including those pertaining to land use restrictions and waterway utilization.
- Oversaw teams of 20 specialists at the Environmental Protection Agencies.
- Served as Primary liaison between until and agency administrative staff.
- Oversaw review of all contracts entered into with EPA.
- Ensured the proper vetting of all contracts presented to the agency.
- Lectured on the right of all citizens in Washington to happiness at conference and conventions.
WINGATE UNITERSITY, WINGATE NC (June 20xx)
Master of Business Administration
LEES MCRAE COLLEGE May, 19xx
Bachelor of Science in Economics
REFERENCES – Available on Request
***This is only the Contract Specialist resume/cv example that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Security Specialist Resume Example
- Best Sample Job Descriptions by 20 Industries
- Top 16 Resume Examples for Finance and Accounting Industry