Here is a sample of business analyst resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a business analyst, and senior business analyst.
Business Analysts are required to investigate and a business activities to make them more efficient by using IT resources. They can create an integrated IT system to deal with dispatch, payments, orders, and stock control. These professionals can work in-house for their company or perform their duties for a third party, such as software house or a consultancy firm.
Business Analysts usually perform many of the following tasks:
- Creating IT solutions.
- Providing staff training.
- Testing systems.
- Advising senior management.
- Identifying areas for improvement.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Business Analyst Resume
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having excellent IT skills.
- Being logical and objective.
- Having a good understanding of the business environment.
- Having math skills.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Being self-motivated and proactive.
- Having leadership skills.
- Having high attention to details.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Business Analyst Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] l[Phone] | [Email Address]
Information Technology professional with over 10 years of experience. My main body of work has been in software applications supporting telecommunications and convergent markets. I possess in-depth experience in both project and people management, requirements analysis and high-level design, gap analysis, process improvement, and have served as a liaison between developers and end users at multiple levels.
- Project Management & Tracking
- System Solution Architectures
- Change Control Management
- Process Analysis & Redesign
- Management of Cross-Functional Teams
- Project & Delivery Methodologies
- Budgeting & Planning
- Cost & Resource Estimates
- Project Risk & Scope
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
- Participate in groundwork of Project plans ,user acceptance testing’s.
- Organize Functionality Test Plans which is utilized by the testing team during a testing process.
- Participate in meetings with Senior Business Analysts and manager and understand the different business process, process plans and functionality in a detail. This assists me in arranging Integration Test Plans which is utilized by the functional team and the development team for performing detailed testing on business application
- Involve in different business processes and assist the organization to get price- effective creation with an increased quality, effectiveness, and satisfied client service.
- Involve in a documenting business procedure by recognizing the necessities and also concern in searching the system necessities.
- Help an organization in a variety of business operations.
- Utilize different research techniques, tools to search out market status which enable the organization to expand their openings in a new business projects.
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2007-2014)
- Handled and maintained inventory which needed interaction with the members of different departments, managers, providers, vendors.
- Created various daily reports which were utilized by Sr. staffs in Organization.
- Conducted analysis every quarter.
- Made plans along with the board of directors for cost cutting.
- Handled a team of four analysts for a project.
- Succeeded in implementing a goal to increase the profits by 10%.
- Succeeded in implementing a goal of reducing costs by 15%.
- Learned how to design office specific filing system.
- Learned administration work under the departmental head.
- Worked closely with the accounting department and learned final account.
M.B.A.: Marketing and Information Technology
University: American University, Washington, DC
Diploma in Process Management
University of Ohio Ohio
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the business analyst resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Business Analyst Cover Letter Sample
- Business System Analyst Resume Sample
- Credit Analyst Job Description Sample