Here is a sample of bartender resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a bartender, bartender server, killer bartender, and head bartender.
A bartender is a person who serves drinks at a party, club, restaurant, etc. They have a good knowledge about alcohol. Alcoholic beverages were to be used in a certain way. Also, some people prefer to be served in accordance with their wishes. So, these waiters served drinks and experts in the mix and make according to customer demand.
The Bartender is a very popular profession. Almost every street has a bar where locals come to drink and relax. Thus, the Bartender can get a job anywhere. However, the main contract to get a good job. In places such as clubs, lounges, etc., Bartender can make a huge amount of advisers. Therefore, it is important to write a good part of the skills for recovery in the CV.
Part of the skill, the Bartender must write about the various drinks that are capable of mixing. Employers are looking for variety. In this way, they can attract more customers. This capacity should be placed on top of the list. Another important skill is to drink somewhere else. If the waiter can mix drinks popular in other countries, they should be sure to mention this skill at their resume. Employers also look for the ability to increase its customers.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Bartender Resume
- Depth knowledge of all popular drink in the United States and the European continent, and can mix well
- Set very high standard for themselves and do better than the expectations of employers
- Can mix different drinks according to the instructions of clients
- Have some private label products that were popular in all previous bars where I worked
- A specialist in making cocktails mecca for shoppers who do not drink alcohol
- A remarkable and unique style to serve drinks to be enjoyed by the customers
- Strictly follow the rules established by employers and therefore serve drinks
- Enjoys helping clients who have problems with the selection of drinks. Guide clients through the menu well and help them choose
- Have a calm and relaxed nature and how to communicate with customers to put them at ease
Perfect Bartender Resume Sample
Beverly R. Nall
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip, Phone, Email Address]
Highlighting the position of a Bartender that will allow me to explore my bartender skills and find innovative types offer drinks at the bar and provide excellent customer service to clients in a live reputation hotel.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skills for preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Knowledge of the correct proportions and combinations required to cocktails
- Maintenance and qualified order
- Effective analysis of stock products
- Ability to deal with rebel guest’s and maintain a peaceful atmosphere in the bar
- Ability to juggle sunglasses, flip bottles and serve customers artistic
ABC Hotels Inc., Herndon, VA
2012 – present
- Checking the age of customers and ensure that they meet the drinking age.
- Mixing and serving a variety of drinks with ingredients such as water, alcohol, fruit juices, soft drinks, fruit bitters, and equipment.
- Serving alcoholic beverages such as beer, whiskey, rum or wine at home.
- Collecting money or coupon from customers with a drink in the order they requested for.
- Preparing new recipes by adding them to new blends and specialty bar.
- Responsible for the operation of cafes, cash accounts, and effective shares.
- Choosing the glass and tools for pouring and serving drinks.
- Washing, storing and maintaining glass and tools used daily.
XYZ Hotels Inc., Herndon, VA
2008 – 2012
- Served customers in a helpful and friendly way – drink orders from customers, waiters, and waitresses, serving drinks, paid and operated the cash register.
- Prepared ingredients for the preparation of cocktails mixed effectively; Poured beer and wine with drink recipes.
- Served to customers sitting at the bar.
- Identified customers to ensure that it meets the requirements of age to purchase alcohol and snuff products.
- Interviewed and evaluated customers to ensure that there is no excessive drinking.
- Cleaned and tidied bar area.
- Ordered material and kept the bar drinks, food, and drinks.
- Attractively displayed and regularly arranged bottles and glasses.
- Continuously reviewed the information to monitor the development of new cocktails and drinks.
- Recommended different drinks to customers – introduced new non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
High School Diploma
ABC High School, Herndon, VA
Reference: Available on request.
***This is only the Bartender resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?