Bank Teller Resume Sample and Required Skills
Bank Teller/Cashier is a bank employee that deals directly with customers. In some places, this employee is known as a customer service representative of the organization client. Most cashiers jobs require experience with cash handling and a diploma degree. Most banks offer vocational training.
Bank cashier station offers flexibility to work part-time. Although the majority of positions that will work during the week, if you want to work part-time, most banks have interest in part timers, and make good use of the time during the busiest parts of the day.
Great communication with customers is what makes a great bank teller/cashier. Most people leave the bank with this last impression of who just help them carry out their banking business. So leave a good impression to the customer who bank at organization were you works, it is important to have talent.
To conclude the work to be a high level of concentration on certain things and small details.
You must be able to stay for a long time.
You must be very good at math very quickly.
As a bank teller some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Balance the cash register at the end of the day.
- Check processing.
- Check bank customers on questions about banks.
- Carry out general office. e-mail …
- Accept loan payments, car payments or mortgage.
- The opening of savings accounts and current accounts for new customers.
- Assist customers with online banking instructions as best as possible.
- Interaction with customers in a friendly way.
Richard I. Slone
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip, Phone, Email]
Active employee positions, including responsibility and work with others as a team to achieve the progress and growth of the company.
Excellent communication skills and problem solving. Dedicated to customer satisfaction and meet or exceed the expectations of the organization. Microsoft’s application suites. Deep satisfaction and pride to see the results and positive impact on the client / customer. punctual, flexible, independent, organized and accurate. The cooperative, polite and diligent. Good knowledge of various computer programs
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Bank Teller Resume
- Familiar with all banking products and services.
- Make proposals for the bank manager on how to improve the overall efficiency of the industry.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the processing of applications and customer transactions.
- Ability to create customer relationships.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Analyze data and make decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A team player and work with others.
XYZ BANK Central, IL
Bank Teller II (September 2010 – Present)
- Perform standard transactions for clients, including service accounts; accept loan payments, management payment safes checks in cash, the balance of cash registers, management and night deposit to correct deviations.
- Automatic balanced ATM Teller ATM (TCD) / Teller Cash for Recycling (TCR) often total more than $ 100,000.
- 25 + transaction processing customers to watch with extreme attention to detail.
- The sale and repurchase applications savings bonds US Federal Reserve is required.
- Respond to customer inquiries bills totaling more than 130 weekly accounts.
- Aid for the formation of two new staff ensures that they received full training on the relevant banking regulations.
2009-2010: Quality Assurance Tester at XYZ STEEL INC.
2007-2009: Production Supervisor Printing Company XYZ
2006-2007: Printing Company XYZ
Position: Pressmen-Machine Operator
• 8 color 10 inch Mark Andy—- 8 color Comco-10 inch
2005-2006 XYZ DATA PRINTING COMPANY
Duties: Customer contact, giving estimates, supervising 4 employees, loading and unloading truck from personal property to safes and machinery for business.
TRIBUTE BANK Central, NY
Bank Teller I September 2002 – January 2005
- Quickly established credibility with customers and recalled more than 50 + names of regular customers, creating a friendly relationship with customers.
- Strictly observed operations safely and guidelines.
- Participated in the audit supervision and day safe balance that exceeds $ 50,000.
- Arranged over 200 transactions revenue customer every day, so they could be published in due course.
- Assigned a leading role in the absence of the supervisor and maintains a bank under normal operation.
Associates Business, 1997
ISU Terre Haute, IL
IVY Tech, Terre Haute, In.–Special courses and seminars.
Computer Proficient: Windows XP, Word, Excel, Power Point, ect..
REFERENCES – Available on request.
***This is only the Bank Teller resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.