Here is a sample of free and professional administrative assistant resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an administrative assistant, and executive assistant.
An administrative support professional must be a highly resourceful, flexible, innovative, and enthusiastic individual who possesses a considerable amount of knowledge regarding administrative and office procedures. An effective assistant should be a quick learner who can absorb new ideas and is experienced in coordinating, planning and organizing a wide range of administrative activities. They must be well organized and able to be a team player with a proven ability to work proactively in a complex and busy office environment. Individuals looking to advance in the business field or seeking a career advancement opportunity with a company should always endeavor to enhance their skills & potential.
Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
Address and Contact Info.
Administrative assistant with eight years experience providing administrative support for business institutions. Expert in using technology to enhance the speed and accuracy of administrative tasks. Demonstrated range of professional communication skills.
- 1-Key Data Entry
- Office Machines
- Data Entry
- Business Correspondence
- Mail Routing
- Community Relations
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Stock and Supplies
HOUSTON UNIVERSITY – Houston, Texas (1999 – Present)
- Perform a wide range of administrative and clerical duties to various departments within the organization. Input information into the company database and provide administrative support for all front office actions and activities. Perform various clerical and administrative duties including scheduling appointments and meetings, providing public information, typing, filing, faxing, and answering phones.
- Perform timely and highly accurate data entry to ensure proper dissemination of information
- Create Excel spreadsheets to summarize financial activities for administrators
- Answer incoming phone lines to provide support and information
- Develop thorough guidelines for operation of office equipment to reduce repair and optimize usage
- Devise a system to manage information and organize messages between departments
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Arts Degree, (Business Administration), 1998Washington University, Dallas, Texas
- Microsoft Office for Support Professionals
- Basic Bookkeeping with Quicken and QuickBooks
- Customer Service Techniques
Here is the resume temple for Administrative Assistant that you can adapt for writing your own resume. Click to download: Administrative Assistant Resume Template
Want more samples? See below.